Enterprise Marketing Seminar Incentive Programme
In order to promote the sustainable development and the moderate diversification of Macao’s economy, assist enterprises in grasping the business opportunities and exploring new markets in the changing economic environment, IPIM has launched the Enterprise Marketing Seminar Incentive Programme to encourage organisations/associations to organize seminars at IPIM’s Multi-Functional Conference Halls, together with a range of incentive measures.
Non-profit making entities registered in Macao ( Applicant is required to be working and contributing to the economic prosperity and social development of Macao )
– IPIM offers a series of incentive measures to the organisers, such includes: free event space, promotions, financial incentives of the speakers’ transportation, accommodation and greeting.
– Organizing entity should submit a proposal for the seminar, including the name of the topic in Chinese and English, the Speaker’s curriculum vitae and company profile, the seminar program and the speech content(s).Whereas, the organizing entity is responsible for sending guest invitations and carrying out the organizing work.
– Organizing entity is required to notify IPIM in writing if the application is changed or cancelled.
– IPIM will consider the amount of each incentive application depending on the available resource.
– IPIM has the right to cancel all or part of the amount promised if the beneficiary entity has not fulfilled the obligations.
– Each association can only receive the incentive once per year;
– If the actual expense is lower than the approved incentive budget, the reimbursement amount will be paid according to the actual expense. If the actual expense is higher than the approved incentive budget, the reimbursement amount will be paid according to the approved incentive budget.
– Applicant needs to submit the original receipts of the expenditure concerned for reimbursement.
– The number of participants enrolled in the seminar must not be less than 20 people.
The application form and supporting document must be delivered to IPIM, which includes:
1.The completed application form (the application form must be submitted with the requesting entity’s stamp and signed by the person in charge)
2. Other supporting documents.
Enquiry & Application Contacts
Address: Alameda Dr. Carlos d’Assumpção No 263, Edif. China Civil Plaza, 19˚ andar, Macau
Tel : (853) 28728212
Fax : (853) 28728213
e-mail : email@example.com