Service of Representative Office
- Providing Investor’s “One Stop Service”, offering bilateral services of commercial registration and policy consulting services for Macao and mainland investors, and assisting companies with the related procedures.
- Providing “One-stop Service” for MICE Bidding and Support in Macao, conducting preliminary review for Convention and Exhibition Support Programme applications, offering consultation on hosting exhibitions, and assisting mainland companies and institutions in organising conventions and exhibitions in Macao.
- Assisting mainland companies in utilizing Macao as a Service Platform for Trade Co-operation between China and Portuguese-speaking countries to develop markets in Portuguese-speaking countries, and providing business environment and investment information of the countries covered by the Belt and Road initiative and Portuguese-speaking countries.
- Offering public reception services within the scope of the Secretary of Economy and Finance, including inter-department case referral, policy consultation and reception of documents, such as consultation of “China-Portuguese Speaking Countries Cooperation and Development Fund”.
- Encouraging young Macao residences to participate in internships, pursue career and start businesses in Mainland China, by launching various internship programmes, and hosting a series of activities.
Liaison Office Service Territory: Shanghai、Zhejiang、Jiangsu、Anhui、Shandong